Admission Notice - Spring Quarter 2015 - Preston University
Admission open in Preston University for EMBA, MCS, MBA, MPA (Evening Classes). The last date t apply 2nd march 2015 (Monday) For more information contact Institute during office hours or visit website www.preston.edu.pk. UAN # 111 707 808.
Preston University, Pakistan was established as School of Business and Commerce in 1984 to foster academic excellence. Preston University is seriously committed to improving the quality of higher education in Pakistan. The university is managed by a group of dedicated professionals and academicians who have committed their lives to the cause of higher education in Pakistan. Since its inception in 1984, Preston Network has imparted knowledge and skills to thousands of individuals through many teaching programs.
The experience at this University has played an important role in the professional and personal development of our students. Preston University will continue to fulfill its responsibilities to the society by creating and providing facilities for personal and professional growth of individuals who wish to make a career in the fields of business administration, information technology, engineering and technology, natural and applied science, social sciences and education.
Preston University is the first private university of Pakistan and now has one of the largest networks of campuses in the country. Being pioneer in private-sector higher education in Pakistan, we are proud that Preston University plays an important role as a leader and pace-setter in higher education in Pakistan.
- To provide a specialized, high quality education as preparation for professional positions in business, industry and government.
- To use traditional and modern instructional techniques and technology to the best advantage in the delivery system so as to enhance and enrich students’ achievements of their educational and career goals.
- To offer educational programs, both on-campus and distance learning, to students of all nationalities worldwide.
- To offer high quality programs to business organizations for staff training and management development to enhance corporate productivity and efficiency.
- To improve the quality, talent and skills of individuals to help them lead their lives as successful professionals and responsible citizens.
- To explore the frontier of knowledge through independent research, as well as in collaboration with other entities in business or education having similar goals.
- To provide educational opportunities to persons already employed or engaged in business, allowing them to pursue undergraduate and graduate degree programs without interrupting their careers and without any compromise on the quality of education.
|· To pursue innovations and develop new methods and technologies for delivery of education and development of instructional materials.· To use modern information technology to the maximum extent possible in all phases of the academic as well as administrative aspects of the University programs.· To aggressively pursue improvements in the quality of higher education through dedication and commitment to teaching, training and research.
· To unddertake such programs and activities as are essential to or supportive of the achievement of the above listed objectives.
Charter / NOC
Preston University, Kohat NWFP has been chartered by the Government of NWFP through Ordinance No. LII of 2002, and is recognized by the Higher Education Commission, Government of Pakistan. HEC has placed the University in the highest category ‘W’.
Preston University, Karachi has been chartered by the Government of Sindh, through Sindh Act No. V of 1999 published in 2004, and recognized by the Higher Education Commission, Government of Pakistan. HEC has placed the University in the highest category ‘W’. The degrees awarded since 1999 are recognized by the higher Education Commission, Government of pakistan.
Preston University is committed to providing university education of the highest quality to prepare students for professional and managerial positions. The mission of Preston is to offer students the opportunity for personal growth and development, skill enhancement, or professional job advancement through the provision of high quality education.
The program strategy of Preston University is to provide university education opportunities of the highest quality at a reasonable and affordable cost.
BBA IT, Marketing & Finance, HRM
MBA T, Marketing, Finance & Accounting, HRM
EMBA Marketing, General Management, IT, E-Commerce, Banking & Finance, Finance & Accounting, Human Resource Management, Project Management, Health Management, Hotel & Tourism Management, Environment Management,
MS/M.Phil Management, Marketing, Finance, HRM
MS/M.Phil Management, Marketing, Finance, HRM
BS IT, Software Engineering, System Engineering
MS Communication & Networking, Database Management, Software Engineering, Multimedia Technologies
MCS/MS Communication & Networking, Database Management, Multimedia Technologies, Software Engineering
EMS IT, Database Management, Software Engineering, Communication & Networking
B-Tech (Pass) Electrical, Electronic, Civil, Mechanical, Chemical
B-Tech (Hons) Electrical, Electronic, Civil, Mechanical, Chemical
M-Tech Electrical, Electronic, Civil, Mechanical, Chemical
M.Phil/Ph.D Applied Technology
M.Phi/PH.D Mathematics, Electronics, Telecommunication
M.Sc Applied Psychology
M.Sc International Relations, International Diplomacy
M.Phil/Ph.D Economics, Psychology, International Relations
BS Nanoscience & Technology
MS Nanoscience & Technology
DRM Diploma in Disaster Risk Management
MSc Disaster Risk Management
MSc Environmental Management
MSc Occupational Health & Safety