Assalam-o-Alaikum !السلام عليكم,and thank you for visiting Zahanat.com’s copyright policy page.
Ownership of copyright
The copyright in this website and the material on this website including without limitation the text, computer code, artwork, photographs, images, music, audio material, video material and audio-visual material on this website is owned by Zahanat.com and its licensors, or the third-party referred in source statement below the content .
Zahanat.com grants to you a worldwide non-exclusive royalty-free revocable license to:
- view this website and the material on this website on a computer or mobile device via a web browser;
- copy and store this website and the material on this website in your web browser cache memory; and
- print pages from this website for your own personal and non-commercial use.
Zahanat.com does not grant you any other rights in relation to this website or the material on this website. In other words, all other rights are reserved.
For the avoidance of doubt, you must not adapt, edit, change, transform, publish, republish, distribute, redistribute, broadcast, rebroadcast or show or play in public this website or the material on this website in any form or media without zahanat.com’s prior written permission.
The automated and/or systematic collection of data from this website is prohibited.
Enforcement of copyright
Zahanat.com takes the protection of its copyright very seriously.
If Zahanat.com discovers that you have used its copyright materials in contravention of the license above, Zahanat.com may bring legal proceedings against you seeking monetary damages and an injunction to stop you using those materials. You could also be ordered to pay legal costs.
If you become aware of any use of zahanat.com’s copyright materials that contravenes or may contravene the license above, please report this to us.
Zahanat.com respects intellectual property rights and expects its users to do the same. If you are a copyright holder, or its agent, and you believe that any of the copyrighted material which is directly available via the Zahanat.com infringes your copyrighted work, please let us know.
Please use this web form to submit a notice of alleged copyright infringement. Alternatively a notice of alleged copyright infringement may be sent to Zahanat.com's designated copyright agent at the following email address:support@Zahanat.com.com
A notification of alleged copyright infringement must include as much detail as possible to allow us to identify the facts or circumstances, including, where possible:
- A physical or electronic signature of the owner (or person authorized to act on behalf of the owner) of the copyright that is allegedly infringed;
- Specific identification of each copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed;
- A description of where the material believed to be infringing is located on Zahanat.com Websites please be as detailed as possible and provide a URL to help us locate the material you are reporting;
- Contact information for the complaining party, such as a complete name, address, telephone number, and email address;
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the work(s) in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and that the complaining party is the owner of the right that is allegedly infringed, or agent for the owner.
We should also let you know that Zahanat.com has a policy to terminate in appropriate circumstances the accounts of subscribers who are repeat infringers.