December 9, 2015
If you have ten minutes to grab some interesting information, then here is a collection of facts that will leave your stunned.
- 150 calories can be burnt by banging your head against the wall.
- Fears to be tickled by feathers is known as Pteronophobia.
- Murder also means a flock of crows.
- Hippo’s sweat turns red when they are upset.
- Fear of fun is known as Cherophobia.
- Holding kangaroo’s tail above the around will not allow it to hop.
- A person produce approximately enough saliva to fill two swimming pools.
- An eagle has enough capacity to kill and fly away with a young deer.
- In a single sitting, polar bear can eat penguins up to 86.
- 12 pubic hair can be produced by the quantity of fast food intake by an individual.
- Energy used by the toaster is equal to the half of the full sized over.
- Baby octopus is the size of the flea which it is born.
- Uganda owns 50% of the population encompasses kids of 15 years old.
- SOS signal was first used by Titanic - Ship.
- Americans encompassing the number 8,000 who are injured by musical instruments every year.
- Seventeen different words are used as a synonym for “Surrender” in French language.
- Robert Zimmerman is the original name of Bob Dylan.
- A crocodile is unable to poke out its tongue.
- 95% of the people say things in text which they cannot in person.
- Sea otters hold hands to avoid drifting away from each other when asleep.