Facts about Orange
December 10, 2015
Orange is the most topic you can know about. Being the most popular fruit in the world, it carries numerous benefits for humans. Here, you can go through a collection of facts about orange:
- 1873 was the year when one of the citrus plants brought to Riverside – California from Brazil. One the three citrus crops is still alive.
- Brazil is regarded to the largest citrus producing state worldly. It produces 17.8 million tons/ year.
- Citrus Fruit never get rotten until it is not plucked from the tree/plant.
- Vitamin A/b-complex, potassium, antioxidants and calcium are additional nutrition produced by Orange along with Vitamin C.
- Orange juice is the world’s most consumed juice.
- Brazil stands on the top of the countries producing oranges while Florida and California collectively owns the honor of producing 25 billion pounds annually.