Cultural exchange scholarships programme 2016
Cultural exchange scholarships programme for year 2016
The ministry of inter provincial coordination (IPC) has assigned the task of conducting the Gre (local) subject wise test to the national testing service (NTS) for the subject scholarships
Applications are invited for the study abroad under the cultural exchange scholarships programme for the year 2016 for master and PHD studies in various subjects.
The scholarships are expected from China, turkey, Romania, Czech Republic, Mexico, Greece, Russia, South Korea, Italy. These scholarships are fully funded as the donor countries provide tuition fee, accommodation and monthly living allowances which varies from country to country.
Last date: candidates can submit their forms on Wednesday 11th November 2015.
Test date: Sunday, 29th November 2015.
The candidates must have completed sixteen years of education that is MA, MSC, and must hold for 04 years BSC, BS Hons in any subject, BSC (Engg), MBBS in the relevant field
Others terms and conditions for cultural scholarships:
1. maximum age limit in 35 years on the closing date of application
2. Applicants having more than second division in their academic career are not eligible to apply
3. Attested copies of each supporting documents (matric to onward) including domicile certificate must be sent with the application. The professional degree holder BSC Engg / MBBS, BSC/ BS (HONS) should submit details marks certificate of each year.
4. The scholarships are awarded on merit determined of the NTS test score, observing provincial/ regional Quota
5. Selected candidates will have to take language courses of the receptive country ( If applicable)
6. Result awaiting students are not eligible to apply.
How to apply:
Candidates are required to send their application on prescribed application form along with an online deposit slips (in original) at NTS headquarters, Islamabad
Please deposit test fee RS. 800 through the prescribed deposit slip at the online branches of ABL, UBL, HBL, or MCB
Deposit amount in non- refundable / non- Trans able
Application form and online deposit slips are available on NTS website: ww.nts.org.pk
Candidates can also use print out of webpage containing their test relating information as roll no slips.
Applications are submitted by hand will not be entertained
For further information please contact:
UAN: + 92-51-844-444-1
National testing service Pakistan
NTS headquarter: 1-E street -46, Sector 1-8/2, Islamabad